People are exposed to more than 700,000 toxic chemicals on an average day. Nearly everything you use contains these chemicals, from your shampoo and make-up to plastic water bottles.
It’s impossible to avoid these chemicals altogether, but you can keep your exposure down to a minimum. That’s why it’s so important to detoxify regularly.
Signs of a Toxin Buildup
You might not realize you are being exposed to toxins because they build up slowly over time. You may not even notice until you’ve suffered several symptoms:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Fuzzy Thinking
- Muscle or nerve pain
In addition to the physical symptoms, you might also experience emotional issues. You might become stressed or angry very quickly or lose your temper for seemingly no reason.
The Risks of Toxins in Your Body
Water is the key to good health. When your body isn’t properly hydrated, it can’t detoxify. That aggravates the effects of your exposure to toxins, causing more damage in the long term. Many experts have drawn a direct link between water pollution and chronic disease.
The body works hard to protect itself from this damage by placing it into storage. When your liver and skin can’t process the toxins, they move them into your fat tissue. Your body will hold them there until it can process them, which only adds to the problem.
In addition to your fat, toxins settle into your organs and muscles. Eventually, they can cause permanent damage.
How to Detoxify Your Body
There are two primary ways to detoxify and support your body. They are:
a. Flushing the toxins out of your cells and organs
b. Replacing them with healthy ones
If you are going to detoxify your body, you need to address both sides of the problem. Otherwise, you will be adding to your toxic load.
1. Your body needs to flush out toxins, or the process won’t work. You might choose to flush your system naturally with a healthy diet, or you might use a detoxifying supplement to do the job. Learn more about the best detox supplements here.
2. Replacing the toxins with healthy ones will help your body effectively cleanse. Adding healthy foods and nutrients will help your body eliminate harmful byproducts. They will also strengthen and maintain healthy organs and body functions.
3. Get plenty of good quality sleep. This will allow your body to function at its highest level. Sleep will recharge you and let you get more done in the day.
4. Take some time to yourself. Stress will prevent your body from functioning correctly, and too much stress can be the cause of your toxin buildup. Taking time each day to unwind and relax will help you recover from the stress.
5. Avoid alcohol and drugs. While these can provide temporary relief, they will slow your body down. Try taking a relaxing bath or reading a book instead if you need to relax.
6. Exercise will help your body get rid of toxins and strengthen your organs and muscles to help your body resist future damage. Learn more about the benefits of exercise.
Detoxification is the key to good health. It is one of the first steps you should take to improve your health. The key to safe and effective detoxification is to address both your internal and external environments. In addition to taking time for yourself, you should look for natural, healthy ways to detoxify your body and replace it with positive and healthy ones.
Zeolite for Detox lets you detox safely at home in many different ways. Our best detoxing supplement, ROOT Clean Slate, contains natural zeolite and ensures effective and beneficial detoxing is done right. ROOT products support your body to detox, cleanse, focus and relax—simply and naturally. The removal of harmful toxins from our contaminated internal environment is the foundation for wellness. If you’re looking for detox water drops, we’ve got you covered. Get in touch with us today and let us know how we can help!
Detoxification for Seniors: How Seniors Can Benefit from Cleansing
Detoxification is the process of removing toxins and harmful substances from the body. As we age, our body's ability to detoxify decreases, making it more susceptible to illness and disease. Detoxing...
In today's fast-paced world, we tend to neglect our health and well-being, which can result in various health issues. That's why taking some time off and focusing on our physical and mental health is...